M.S. Business and Economics
Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
Master of Science in Business and Economics Overview of the Program
Graduates will receive Master of Science in Business and Economics from Assumption University.
- Bilingual Education: Coursework is offered in Chinese and English parallelly so students can opt to study the coursework in their preferred languages; research and publication are conducted in English.
- Preparing graduates who will receive rigorous training in economics and practical business applications.
- Graduates will be particularly attractive hires as analysts in both business organizations and government agencies.
- Graduates can effortlessly continue to the Ph.D. in Business and Economics program offered by Martin de Tours School of Management and Economics, Assumption University, if a further degree is desired.
Venue & Class Hours
- Hua Mak Campus, Ramkhamhaeng 24 Rd.
- Mon.-Fri. 6.30 – 9.30 P.M.
- Sat. 9.00 A.M. – 4.00 P.M. and 1.00 – 4.00 P.M.