The Center of IT Support for Student Learning (CiSSLe) is established to enhance student learning and be aligned with the Assumption University (AU) uniqueness and identity. Regarding this, CiSSLe initiates and provides the training and workshops including consulting services for strengthening IT competency of the students to achieve the development of world-class innovative businesses.
To be the innovative teaching and learning hub for MSME students and faculty members by using information technology.
To enhance and support MSME students and faculty members in learning and teaching by using IT as a tool to increase the productivity and efficiency of excellent quality students who use IT as strategic management tool for managing business and driving economics tactics in the digital economy.
The Director of the Center of IT Support for Student Learning (CiSSLe) supervises and facilitates the operations of CiSSLe, and endeavors to enhance student learning and to assure its alignment with AU’s uniqueness and identity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To organize training and workshop sessions for:
- Current students and graduates
- Faculty members
- AU alumni
- External participants
- To provide training and workshop sessions under the following areas:
- Information Systems for Innovative Business Development (IS-4-iBD) in Hotel Business Management and Logistics and Transportation Management
- Camtasia Studio for supporting teaching and learning
- MS Office (basic, intermediate, and advanced) for Automated Office Information Systems and Basic Business Intelligence
- ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) for Fully-Automated Enterprise Information Systems
- E-Commerce development
- To provide recommender system for course guidance to support students’ enrollment.
- To provide consulting and training services for external business units (both public and private sectors) regarding the development and implementation of ERP and information systems (IS for Hotel Management, IS for Logistics and Transportation Management), and e-commerce.
- To provide practical digital training and facilities for empowering student capabilities and experiences to have readiness for the real business practices.