MSME maintains partnerships with institutions around the world where the School coordinates exchange and joint/double degree programs for undergraduate students.
Through exchange programs with over 30 partner universities, including the University of Sydney (Australia), Florida State University (USA), Tsinghua University (China) and Rotterdam University (the Netherlands), students can spend a semester or year in a foreign university to gain international experience.
Students also have the opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree with a master’s degree from our worldwide partners in the form of a joint or double degree program. These programs are intended to develop business leaders by combining analytical tools and international experience while considering the business, governmental, and societal contexts.
*Note: Students in a joint degree program will receive a degree from an institutional partner abroad, not from Assumption University. On the other hand, students in a double degree program will receive a degree from Assumption University and another degree from the partner institution abroad.
The list of partner universities are as follows:
- La Trobe University, Australia (joint degree)
- Macquarie University, Australia (joint degree)
- University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia (joint degree)
- University of Wollongong, Australia (joint degree)
- Dominican University of California, USA (double degree)
- Birmingham City University, UK (joint and double degree)
- Hull University Business School, UK (joint degree)
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK (joint and double degree)
- University of Essex, UK (joint degree)
- University of Northampton, UK (joint and double degree)
- University of the West of England, UK (joint and double degree)
- University of Westminster, UK (joint and double degree)
For more detailed information about our partner universities, available programs and courses, and other opportunities, please contact the Director of External Affairs at SM202, the Office of International Affairs website, and the AU Study Abroad Center.