The University Business Incubator (UBI) is a business strategy that helps entrepreneurs turn business opportunities and ideas into marketable products while minimizing the chances of failure. The goal is to help participants start up their business successfully and with persistence. To do so, business knowledge and technological know-how are integrated and put into practice. In addition, the UBI adopts the concept of “shared actions in space and time” to reduce startup and other operating costs.
"Leading university business incubator in ASEAN"
"Incubating and supporting innovation for business success, sustainably and ethically"
- To promote the University’s “entrepreneurial spirit” identity by helping students become business owners and utilizing the University resources efficiently and effectively.
- To educate and inspire students, alumni, teachers, staff and interested individuals to initiate their own businesses.
- To support interested individuals and entrepreneurs by providing them with academic service, research, innovation development, and equipping them with the mandatory technology needed to gain competitive advantage.
- To generate a turnover for the new businesses and ensure its persistence.
Participants who are interested in starting up a business such as students, alumni, teachers, staff, new entrepreneurs, and outsiders. We provide academic knowledge, research, innovation, and technology to help shape our target customers into successful entrepreneurs in the competitive business environment.
- Provide advice with respect to the business establishment, business plan, business registration and trading.
- Equip with the necessary tools and allocate potential locations to run the business.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and help seek sources of investment and capital from monetary institutions.
- Provide marketing and public relations services.
- Organize training, seminar services, and business field trip arrangements.
- Offer follow up and consultation services after the business has been established to ensure continuous success and satisfaction of all involved parties.